If you’re just starting out in the cryptology business and you live under the tropical sun of this Caribbean country, you’ve probably wondered where to buy Bitcoin in Venezuela or even some other popular crypts.
You’ve come to the right place, in this post we’re going to share the list of the most used exchanges by the crypto-financial community in the country.
First of all you’re going to need a wallet, which doesn’t really matter what it is, you just need an address to send the amount in crypt coins you want to buy. If you want to know more about wallets visit our post where we tell you how many types of wallets for cryptomonies exist.
Here are the most popular exchanges where to buy Bitcoin in Venezuela, along with their pros and cons:
LocalBitcoins is an escrow service that also helps match buyers and sellers of bitcoins. Users can advertise exchanges by the payment method they prefer.
Buying bitcoins through an in-person meeting, secured and facilitated by LocalBitcoins, can be one of the fastest and most private ways to buy bitcoins in any country, including the United States, Europe (plus Germany), the United Kingdom, Singapore, Canada, Australia and many more.
- Can be private, fast and easy
- Trading in person does not require personal information
- The purchase of bitcoin can be done quickly by a cash deposit
- Beware of scams; always follow the rules!
- It is more difficult to buy large quantities of BTC compared to large bags.
- Prices slightly to significantly higher than regular exchanges; premium for more privacy
eToro is a trading platform and a cryptographic exchange. It supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash and many other currencies.
Deposits can be made quickly via bank transfer, SEPA, NETELLER, PayPal and more. It also offers unique features such as copy exchange.
- Offers unique copy exchange feature
- The change in trust that has been active in traditional finance
- The interface is clean and easy to use
- Cannot be deposited in crypts, but can be deposited with other payment methods.
Coinmama allows customers from almost every country to buy bitcoin. They charge a fee of 4.9% to 5.9% (depending on volume) for each purchase.
Customers in Europe can also buy bitcoins with SEPA transfer for a lower fee.
- Works in almost all countries
- The highest limits for buying bitcoins with a credit card
- A reliable and trustworthy broker
- Some of the highest fees among Bitcoin credit/debit card brokers
Airtm offers a community of peers. You can buy and sell dollars or crypto in exchange for other forms of value. The platform provides trust and transparency by authenticating users and establishing a greater degree of validation of the identity of the peers who facilitate transactions.
Airtm provides an escrow system, so that value exchanges are fair and completed as agreed.
- Many payment methods available
- Low rates for South American countries
- It is not private, as verification of identity is required
Founded in mid-2011, the Kraken is one of the largest crypto-currency exchanges in the world, and the largest in Europe in terms of average daily trading volume. It is available in almost every country. Deposits can be made through bank transfers, SEPA, ACH and SWIFT.
- A very low commission of 0.25%, which falls to 0.1% with a sufficient volume of trade.
- A very low manufacturing commission, which falls to 0% with a sufficient volume of trade
- Highly rated for security and data protection
- Requires ID verification, so it’s not private
Cryptobuyer is an exchange where to buy Bitcoin in Venezuela online through a national bank transfer, credit card or national debit card. They also allow you to buy Amazon Gift Cards or recharge your phone’s airtime with Bitcoin.
- It’s possible to buy Bitcoin online in Venezuela
- No limits on Bitcoin sales
- Not private; identity verification required
- 50,000 FEV purchase limit for credit/debit cards
Venezuela, example of usability
Venezuela is one of the most talked about countries in the world about Bitcoin. That’s because in the country, crypto-currencies have become the favorite alternative way for users who seek to back up the value of their money in the face of the constant inflationary state.
27 November, 2020